We recommend you observe the following instructions so you can enjoy your jewelry for many years.
- Avoid exposing jewelry to perfumes, perspiration or cosmetics.
- Wipe jewelry with a soft cloth after wearing, and store jewelry in an airtight container or a sturdy case with a soft-lined interior.
- Take off your jewelry before swimming or going to spa.
- Never use toothpaste or household cleaners to clean your jewelry.
- Never store jewelry from direct sunlight as the sun may fade the gemstones.
Cleaning Gold and Silver:
Mix a few drops of mild dish soap with warm water, and scrub with a soft brush. Rince it with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
If it's tarnished, use a jewelry polishing cloth.